Frequently Asked Questions
Who doesn’t love the glitter of Jewellery? No woman has ever said that she has too much jewellery! But as much as the majority of women and men love it, they also dread when their jewellery loses its original shine. The thought of having to go to an expert to get it cleaned also gives people unwanted headaches. However, there are easy ways to keep your ornaments clean and radiant. And you can do it all by yourself at home. So don’t lose heart. You don’t have to lock up your favourite necklaces or bangles just because they don’t sparkle as much as they used to.
it’s important that we understand the factors that cause item damage. There are many reasons why both new and old gold trinkets lose their shine over time. The primary culprit why your Polish trinkets lose their natural sheen is – yes, it is because – regular use. The more and longer your wear them, the more they lose their sheen and glitter. But that’s not all. From dirt to cosmetics and everyday chemicals, there are many factors that affect natural shine. Even the perfumes your wear and moisturisers you apply on your body can damage your accessories.
Then there are some reasons owing to the chemical composition of the used for making your jewellery. As you know, the purest form of jewellery is extremely soft. To make it sturdy enough to use in the making of ornaments, it’s mixed with other metals such as nickel, palladium, silver, zinc, and manganese. Based on the ratio of Metal to other metals, you get different purities an inert metal and don’t tarnish on its own. But the other metals mixed with it react on exposure to oxygen and air moisture. These reactions can make your jewellery dark or discoloured. The discolouration depends on the metal used to form the gold alloy.
Our website is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Email us at Fashionforsure@gmail.com or call us at +91-9829141624, In addition, we are carried in over thousand numbers of options in designs in our ware house located at sanganer Jaipur , the address can find in contact us bar, contact us as per your convince and we will respond promptly.
We do! Our international shipping is based on the provided shipping address for wholesalers only. For orders over $2500, international shipping is free. Please note, all international orders are subject to additional shipping charges based on the end country’s taxes, tariffs and duties. These fees are not associated with Fashion For Sure and are to be paid by the customer upon delivery.
- Contact our customer delight team at 9829141624.
- As soon as we receive your request we will inform our concern courier partners to arrange pickups from your address.
- You only need to repack the parcel in similar situation in that you receive from our end.
- You have to mention address of our company indication ship To & shipper (your address) , donot forget to mention mobile number.
- In some locations, it may so happen that our logistic partners do not offer a reverse pick up. In such a case, we will share the nearest location of our logistic partner where you can drop package of FFS jewellery.
- You will not be charged anything for this return shipping. In case, there are any expenses incurred by you, please send us a scanned copy of the receipt and we will be happy to reimburse these to your FFS account.
- Once your returned item is received by FFS, your refund or new item will be initiated.
We understand that occasionally a lady simply has to have that perfect something for a special occasion and that it often cannot wait. Such is our confidence that you will find what you are looking for at Fashion For Sure that we really will do all we can to try and help. If you live in Jaipur, please select “Jaipur Same Day Delivery” during Check-out and your jewellery will be delivered to your home or office that same day. This service costs Rs.100. Call us on +91-9829141624 or e-mail Fashionforsure@gmail.com.
Computer monitors vary in size, so it is impossible to show an actual size image on the Internet. We do however provide meticulous measurements and endeavour to show each piece worn by a model or a single product image. For further assistance Call +91-9829141624 or e-mail Fashionforsure@gmail.com
We accept a variety of payments depending on your chosen delivery country, including Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Maestro and PayPal.
However, please note that we will be unable to dispatch your goods until payment has been received and cleared. For further information regarding payment please contact on +91-9829141624 or e-mail Fashionforsure@gmail.com.
Once registered you will be able to:
- Track the progress of your orders
- View your order history
- Create a Wish list of your favourite pieces, which you can either make public or keep private
- Register for our gift reminder service
- Register for Fashion For Sure Newsletter to hear about the latest designer jewellery collections. You can amend your preferences to personalise the information we send you.
- Update your address details.
Yes, we have refer a friend scheme. If you recommend us to your family and friends, we will give them an introductory discount. As soon as they place their first order, we will give you a reward in return. What we offer varies, you can call us at +91-9829141624. Our refer a friend scheme enables you to share with your friends using your name. This means that you can simply tell your friends to come to Fashion For Sure, You can also recommend us by link, e-mail and Facebook Messenger.
The large majority of our jewellery is made in Jaipur Rajasthan, India, including a culture of Pure Rajasthan which effects in beauty of designs.
Yes, shipments are risk-free, We fully insure your shipment from the moment it leaves FFS to when it arrives at your door. However, in the event of a return, you are responsible for insuring the item.
Yes. Please call us +91-9829141624 to speak to one of our Jewellery Advisors.
*Fashion For Sure* reserves the right to change its policies without any prior notice.